Skip to main content

Review: The Traitor Queen

The Traitor Queen The Traitor Queen by Danielle L. Jensen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

"Awake or asleep, all I see is your face. All I hear is your voice. All I feel is you in my arms. All I want is you."
[image error]
found this aesthetic on Pinterest really tempting so have to post it hehe
Solid 4 stars
The 2nd book gets way too better
plus the angst and "oh I can't trust you" trope in this makes it even harder to put down the book.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Wicked King

The Wicked King by Holly Black My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews

Review: The Unhoneymooners

The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews

Review: Siege and Storm

Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my reviews